- Stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump can be used to transfer clean water or other liquids similar to water in physical and chemical properties.
- It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply, domestic water supply, high rise buildings, long distance water transferring and related auxiliary equipment etc.
Stainless Steel Multistage Centrifugal Pump Features
- Cast iron pump body and support under special anti-rust treatment.
- AISI 304 shaft.
- Max. liquid temperature: +40℃.
- Max. suction: +8m.
Stainless Steel Multistage Centrifugal Pump Motor Features
- C&U bearing.
- Motor with cooper winding.
- Built-in thermal protector for single phase motor.
- Insulation class: F.
- Protection class: IPX4.
- Max. ambient temperature: +40℃.
|Single Phase||Three Phase||KW||HP||Q(l/min)||0||10||20||35||40||50||60||70||80||90|
|5||Rear Cover||ZL 102|
|8||Pump Body||HT 200|
LEO is a listed company in China (stock code 002131), LEO is a leading stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump manufacturer only offers high quality pumps. LEO has made millions of pumps now used in more than 140 countries, and is offering residential water pumps, single phase water pumps, three phase pumps, deep well water pumps with custom solutions. LEO multistage centrifugal water pumps can meet you any requires in domestic pumping systems.
Leave your message here, we will contact with you within one working day.