- Used in pressure sewage system.
- Drainage of wastewater from individual residences, apartment buildings, recreational developments, models.
- Transferring wastewater of commercial buildings, industrial plants, wastewater sampling, small hospitals.
- Schools, federal, state and local parks, wastewater drainage.
- To transfer various wastewater and sewage.
Sewage Water Pump Features
- The pump has a semi-open impeller design with a reliable grinding system.
- The large-diameter impeller generates a high pressure and the grinding system grinds solids into small pieces, which can be drained without clogging the pipes.
- The pumps can be connected to pipes directly or to an auto-coupling system.
- Flow switch included for single phase pump with motor pump ≤1.1kw.
Working Conditions for sewage Water Pump
- Liquid temperature: 0-40℃
- Max. Immersion depth: 5 m.
Sewage Water Pump Motor Features
- Frequency/Pole number: 50Hz/2.
- Insulation class: F.
- Protection Class: IPX8.
- Bearing: Ball Type.
- Mechanical seal: Double-end mechanical seals.
|Model||Power||Discharge mm(inch)||Rated Flow (m³ /h )||Rated Head (m)||Solid Passage (mm)|
|Single Phase||Three Phase||KW||HP|
|3||Upper Bearing Seat||HT200|
|9||Cutting Ring||AISI 034|
|10||Radial Cutter||AISI 034|
|12||Mechanical Seal||Upper: Sic/Carbon Lower: Sic|
LEO is a listed company in China (stock code 002131), LEO is a leading wastewater and sewage water pump manufacturer only offers high quality pumps. LEO has made millions of pumps now used in more than 140 countries, and is offering commercial water pumps, submersible sump pumps, centrifugal pumps with custom solutions. LEO sewage pumps can meet you any requires in commercial pumping systems.
Leave your message here, we will contact with you within one working day.